PLAN #L - 107: LANE LOFT
PLAN #L - 107: LANE LOFT
Type: Two Storey laneway house
- Garage: 311 sq ft
- 1st Floor Living Area: 348 sq ft
- 2nd Floor Living Area: 390 sq ft
- Total Living Area: 738.5 sq ft
An hourly rate is charged for any revisions, site plan drawing and information, reversing the plan, or any extra work involved by the designer/draftsperson.
Engineering fees not included (if required), Landscaping fees not included.
All plans drawn to scale (3/16” or 1/4”) and include:
- Foundation, 1st Floor, and 2nd Floor Plan: Shows all necessary notes and dimensions including columns, beams, walls, plumbing locations, window and doors locations, equipment and cabinet locations and stair information.
- Exterior Elevations: Shows and annotates materials, building height, window style and opening direction, lintel heights, grade height and glazing percentages on side walls.
- Building Sections: Shows cross section through building at required locations. Indicates floor to ceiling and floor to floor heights, stair dimensions, and shows details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from BLDG STUDIO INC. are designed to conform to the local Saskatoon bylaws and Saskatchewan codes.
It may be likely that you will need to hire a licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by the City of Saskatoon. If you aren’t sure, Building Standards have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your authority of jurisdiction requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the province where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping.
All plans on this website are the property of BLDG STUDIO INC. and are copyrighted. Any duplication of plans, copying of plans, etc, will result in legal action. Please notify the designers before copying plans.
ABOUT THIS LANEWAY SUITE
This laneway suite has a one car garage with a open concept main floor plan, with a double volume living room which makes this small space feel very large.
- double volume main floor space
- large second floor living room
- 2 bathrooms and a large bedroom
HOUSE PLAN DETAILS
Plan Set (PDF) $700.00
Plan Set (Printed+PDF) $750.00
- Insulated Concrete Form grade beam or concrete grade beam
- 9’ ceiling height
- 12” Truss joists + plywood sheathing + finish flooring (STC&FRR assembly)
- Metal roof on SIPs